Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm BAAAAAACK!

I did not drop off the face of the planet. Nobody in my family was ill or passed away (thank God!). I have not been stuck in prison in the Philippines. I just...

...didn't have anything to say!

Anyone who has spent more than five minutes with me knows the above statement is a near impossibility. I always have something to say.

We have been busy.

Work is good.

My son got his ear tubes and weathered his first cold ever that did not morph into an ear infection.

Things are moving forward.

I am exhausted tonight, so I'm keeping it short, but I will share this with you:

Check out this photo from today's morning commute.




I also saw one of these on the drive as well:


Photo by Roger N. Clark

Can't beat the scenery on the drive to work today. I love my job!

Next time I'll have to tell you all about this place...

In a word, eeeeewwww!

2 comments:

Joannah said...

I'd noticed your absence. I'm glad you're back!

P.S. Oh, yeah I saw one of those on the way to work today, too. Damn bears on the 405 freeway all the time. Sheesh!!!

;-)

michelle rasor said...

Welcome back! We drive past that yucky place and always say "Who stays there?"... You must fill us in... :)