Sunday, January 11, 2009

Holy Cow, I'm In Trouble Now!

I've been sucked into the vortex that is Facebook. Nobody told me that within 15 minutes of signing up and accepting a couple "friend" requests from folks on my email contact list that I'd be bombarded with reminders of my past. High school acquaintances I haven't seen in two decades are suddenly back on my radar. Cousins with whom I've lost touch have popped back into my life. I love it...but it's kind of overwhelming!

There are people out there who know things about me. They can tell stories about my purple hair and nose ring. They remember nights in college that I might not remember, and the tales that go along with some of those (mis)adventures. I may have opened my own personal Pandora's Box.

Oh, what the hell. I've really got nothing to hide, just some bad fashion choices (hello, can you say "The Eighties"?) bad hairdos (or don'ts), and bad boyfriends (nobody better post photos of me with Alan).

Wow. That was a LOT of parentheses!

1 comment:

Joannah said...

Now that I got my husband on FB, we just write on each other's wall instead of talking to each other.

;-)