Monday, June 29, 2009

Fingers Are Crossed

Baby #3 came home from preschool on Friday afternoon and proceeded to vomit profusely all over my house for the next 36 hours. Thank God for carpet cleaners and bleach (not in the carpet cleaner, of course).

Baby #2 woke up early this morning with an urgent need to hunch over the toilet as well. She's now paying frequent visits to bow before the porcelain throne.

Baby #1 and I have so far dodged the bullet, but I'm nervous as hell. The four of us are supposed to be boarding a cross-country flight with one layover tomorrow afternoon. The possibility of getting sick myself, while trying to shepherd my three children cross country by myself - especially when one of those three is a very active and strong-willed 21 month old boy - scares the crap out of me. No pun intended.

No comments: