Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day #10: The Mystery Box...Revealed!



Here it is, on my very own kitchen table, the mystery box! I was so excited when this arrived in the mail. After reading Jen's blog faithfully for the past few months, I knew we had a lot in common. I was totally unprepared, however, for the gift of a box full of goodies that were all things I love and need! This was just too good to be true, yet here it is. Want to know what's inside? Check this out:


Details:

  • CVS gift card (I loooooove CVS ever since learning to play the "CVS game")
  • Keresal foot cream (my heels are not loving the dry Arizona climate, so this stuff is a must-have)
  • Grammar book (Jen and I share a complete lack of patience for the abuse of apostrophes, misuse of homophones, and other slip-ups perpetrated by native speakers of the English language who actually were granted high school diplomas at one time)
  • Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom shower gel and body cream (my #1 favorite scent in the whole world!)
  • Hershey's chocolate (the photos show what was left after 2 days)

I loved this treat! I cannot thank Jen enough for such a fun (and generous) surprise, so I plan on sending a little surprise back her way. Jen, if you're reading this, be on the lookout for a little something from me in the coming weeks :-)



1 comment:

michelle rasor said...

ok, i'm sure i kill you with my misuse of commas, capitals, apostrophes, etc... and i even have my master's degree. 5 kids have turned my mind into pudge... (i don't even think that's a word...!) love me anyway! michelle
** but i still can keep a tidy house! (just teasin) come over anytime to check out my mess!