Monday, July 28, 2008

Day #31...I Dropped It!


I was so afraid of missing my blogging "obligation" while on my trip last week, I failed to consider that the weekend would actually be more challenging. I made a committment to blog daily for 100 days. I made it 30 days, then missed a couple. What now? Do I start over? Add a couple days to the end as some sort of blogging penance? Hmmm...not sure. Suggestions?

Despite having so much to write about (the trip, the hotel, the food, the weekend, the scorpions...) it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. It is late and I'm beat. I will catch up tomorrow for sure.

I can't wait to tell you about these guys:

2 comments:

Joannah said...

I won't tell, if you won't tell...

I say just keep going.

As for the scorpions - eewww!!!

michelle rasor said...

I say just keep blogging... a few nights on the res means a few nights that you CAN'T blog...