Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day #14

Ok, technically it's already Thursday, but since I haven't gone to bed yet, in my book it's still "Day 14". There, it's my blog and what I say goes, right? I guess I could cheat and go into the settings and change the post time and date, but I'm too honest (actually too lazy...shhhhh) to do that!

I have hit the ground running with my new job. I have already learned so much, but know there's lots more for me to know.

Now my next dilemma...

My "teacher clothes" aren't quite up to the caliber of professional attire I'm going to need on occasion at this job.

I am working on those 25 pounds of baby chub, thus I don't want to spend money on new work clothes I may not be wearing in 3-4 months because they'll be (hopefully) falling off by then.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Joannah said...

Buy some basics at Target, Old Navy, or New York & Co. Some dark pants, a skirt, and a few blouses should get you by until you feel you've reached your ideal weight.

I'm so glad that you are enjoying your new job! Yea!!!